Barry for thinking I am. Thank you, Barry.
The plan was to display my alleged versatility by simultaneously covering the bases of this award, and this month's NaBloPoMo theme. Basically, I would be amazing, yet humble, and you would all ooh and ah. I could carry my Versatility Award high above my head, and all would be well with the world.
Then I deleted it. So...yeah.
The Versatile Blogger Award has a few simple rules.
1. Be polite, and thank/link to the blogger that nominated you.
2. List seven facts about yourself.
3. Pass it on to some other wonderfully versatile bloggers.
I may be a moron, but I'm polite, so rule one is already covered. On to rule two. It might not be the most insightful list, but I'm brain dead from working all day.
1. My first crush was David Bowie. It was 1988, and I was six.
2. I have really, really curly hair.
3. My eyes are green.
4. Night swimming is one of my all time favorite things.
5. Gustav Klimt is my favorite painter.
6. I've been a vegetarian for 14 years.
7. I'm an artist.
Aaaaand for rule three, I choose the following versatile blogger ladies.
- Ari from The Happy Cactus
- Amanda from My Life of Spaz
- Mel from Melanie's Randomness
- Shannon from Tattoos & Cupcakes
-Awmber from Awbviously Awmber
P.S. In order for this to pass as Art themed y'all have to check out the Gustav Klimt Wiki link, or peruse my Etsy store. I mentioned art, so that counts, right? *mwah*