Oh, what a week it has been?! I've seen evidence all over the interwebs which leads me to conclude that I'm not alone in my horrendous experiences this past week. No blogging for me. Just work and stress, stress and work. I can't even begin to explain the ups and downs of the past seven days (though it appears I've done just that), but they've felt like a decade and I've nothing left to give.
Luckily, the lovely Jen, over at Will Sketch For Cake, nominated me for a cheery little blog award! I am ever so grateful, really. Some sunshine to pass along is just what I needed.
So, here's the deal. The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world. *Cue huge cheeky grin for being nominated*
If this is your cup of tea, pass it on! Feel free to:
- Display the Sunshine Logo somewhere on your blog, or within your post.
- Pass the warm glow onto 12 loverly bloggers of your choice, and link to them.
- Inform these 12 pleasant people by way of commenting on their blogs.
- Share the love and link to the person that nominated you.
Easy enough, eh? Ahem. With no further adieu, the creative/inspiring nominees are:
Ari from The Happy Cactus
Shannon from Tattoos & Cupcakes
Ari from Curious Illusion
Amy from My Little Life
Megan from The Paraplegic Chef
Jay from Genius Pending*
Nikki from Whimsy Love
Katie from The Mustachioed Penguin
Desi from The Whininess of a Girl
Michelle from Michelle Woo
Melanie from Melanie's Randomness
Karishma from Being Tongue-in-Cheeky
This is a list of incredibly warm, vibrant, creative, honest, entertaining and inspiring bloggers. I love their brains, as I suspect you will. I hope you ("you" being my faithful few) will check them out. If you don't know someone on this list, you totally should.
Good day. Sunshine. ^_^
* As the only male, you may feel alienated. This is to be expected. I apologize, but I really think you're brilliant, sir.