1. Ari and I so TOTALLY won out on The Flight of The Conchords tickets. Rock!
2. Todd learned to play King Kong Kitchie Kitchie Ki-me-o on his guitar for me. It's an oooooold folk song. Chubby Parker did a great version. Love it. Love to hear it. Love to sing it. It is indeed good.
3. I won Apollo's mix-tape thing-a-ma-what's-it, and I'm stoked. Roots & Burial. I predict excessive amounts of awesome.
4. I can get away with saying "stoked" on my blog after midnight.
5. I'm almost done with a few hand crafted items to sell in my forever neglected Etsy. I will post pictures eventually.
6. Todd and I are going camping in the very near future. This will save everyone I know from listening to me whine about my yearning to go camping.
7. Todd and I will be accompanying Ari to the Alabama Chicken and Egg Festival in a couple of weeks. This may not sound very entertaining to some of you, but we're...I can't believe I'm going to say it again...stoked.
That's all I got, folks. I sure hope it was mildly coherent. Goodnight.