I almost said devotion too, but then this would've turned into a post about Dire Straits, and how Mark Knopfler rocks(despite his eighties wardrobe choices). Not happening.
What is happening?
- I'm currently obsessed with finding the perfect ring tones for all my contacts via Tonzr. It's glorious and has no obvious negative effects, thus far.
-I'm knitting an oh so colorful, sudserific dish cloth, with which I will joyously disinfect dishes. At least that's the plan. I'm pretty shallow when it comes to dishes. If it isn't attractive, I want nothing to do with it.
- My cat keeps throwing up his healthy kitty kibble. Healthy, hmmm?
- Tomorrow night is Girls' Night In at Ari's, which may possibly be invaded by a favorite male of mine. We'll see.
- Thursday night is Vegetarians Attempt To Eat German Night with the hubs and a few real life/blogger friends.
- Friday afternoon Ariana and I are attending a student art show, which, according to current information, ought to rock. We will make an appearance wearing literal bells(Ari- I was totally planning to mention this to you tomorrow. We have to go bell shopping.)
- I'm going to bed.