Recently I found myself on the much more than lovely Shannon's list of Honest Bloggers. I was thrilled! An award! And for a positive attribute! Thrilled though I may have been, it did not change the fact that I am incredibly forgetful. I failed to pass the thing on, which I totally planned to do.
So, what better opportunity than a List Lusty Wednesday, right? Right!
10 honest things about myself:
1. I am ever so slightly obsessed with: all things green/musical/shiny/creepy-cute, and Johnny Depp.
2. My dream job is to write and illustrate children's books. I know I could so do this, but I have a ginormous fear of not being good at it, which I know makes me a weenie.
3. I'm a weenie.
4. I have incredibly low self esteem, due to emotional and sexual abuse as a child. Augh.
5. I want to go to foreign countries and build houses and churches. Like make mud bricks and stuff. Todd and I will do this.
6. I was born in Indiana, but I'm not sure what the place was called. We moved to Kentucky when I was two.
7. I have really weird nightmares. Really weird. Like animals bisected...but still living. Creepy as heck, and I don't even watch scary movies?!
8. Certain songs make we want to take off all my clothes and lie down. Not like sexy or anything. All alone. Just be. Completely unarmed. I haven't done this, but I feel like it.
9. I don't roll on the sabbath, but I'm not Jewish.
10. When I get nervous I break out in red itchy stripes. Always bad when playing cards.
Okay. Now for sharing the wealth. I nominate the following honest people:
Austin - A music connoisseur and a good man, Charlie Brown.
Ari - Simply, she's my little prickly pear.
Ashley - You just want to kiss her.
Elle - Uncertain as the rest of us, and totally honest about it.
Jodi - My very own soul mate.
Matt - He doesn't do these things, but he is indeed brutally honest.
Megan - A chef with a beautiful outlook on life.
Michelle - I just discovered her, but she seems to be an open book that you want to read again and again.
Nikki - She's just awesome in every role she plays.
Rachel - Who cares if we can't comment? She always leaves me speechless anyway.