Life got you down? Stressed? Tired? What you need is some List Lust, and you've come to the right place.
It just so happens to be time for some more listy goodness! Every Wednesday(possibly Thursday), remember?! It might challenge my knowledge of roman numerals after a while, but I'm willing to deal. So, what shall it be this week?
Oh, how about...things that make me smile. Totally different than things that I love, right?
1. Armored clumsy beasts that consume things that bite me.
2. Not so attractive men making beautiful music. The Black Keys.
3. Wee rubber-necking buggies, like giraffe beetles.
4. My last hand-sewn owlie. He was a gift to my friend Ian.
5. Forcing my sweet husband to let me take pictures of him in the wee hours of the morning.
6. Color-changing fishies with a college education. Cuttle Fish.
7. Creepy, clicky-headed tree spirits.
8. Chaa-lee biting his brother's finga. This kills me.
9. Attractive men making beautiful music. Andrew Bird. Sigh.
10. My husband person's new blog! Yup. His very own blog. After all the fun he made of me for having one, I'm quite certain you should all go introduce yourselves to him as Heather's "internet friends" and harass him slightly. ^__^