It's that time again, folks. Not that I've been too dependable thus far, but it's that time nonetheless! The plan is to post some list love every Wednesday. So, here goes...a pitiful attempt at 11PM to keep up with my own expectations. The theme? Things that I love that are...green! That's one right there. I just love green! Excited? Yeah. I'm not so sure I am either, but I'm going with it.
1. I love my little quirky love bird. Not quite peach faced, but peach browed.
2. I love me some green muppets. I was even Oscar the Grouch for Halloween one year. I was like 6, and my garbage can rocked!
3. The Kakapo is my favorite bird in the world. Flightless and clumsy looking, they are owl-like and awesome.
4. Of all the things you can do with an avacado, guacamole is tops! Mmmm.
5. Grass is a given, even though it has harbored many an enemy of mine. Bees, ants, chiggers...but I forgive it.
6. Oh, the fuzzy, seedy goodness that is a kiwi fruit.
7. Mint chocolate chip ice cream. Ohm nom nom.
8. Tiny. Green. Iridescent. Buggies.
9. Pickles are cucumbers soaked is sweet, puckery evil.
10. And I saved the best for last. Johnny Depp's only opponent(besides my lovely and quite adorable husband)...Kermie.
Alright. I've successfully managed to post before midnight. Muahahahaha.
What's your favorite green thing? Oh, do tell.